The IT Security Guru offers a daily news digest of all the best breaking IT security news stories. Our mission is to make IT security digestible and interesting through our daily news Cyber Bites and our Insight section, which offers a platform to the most interesting and innovative voices in the security industry.
At IT Security Guru we welcome content from contributors around the world so please just get in touch with your suggestions by emailing our editorial team.
Language: Currently we only publish in English.
You have to play by our rules
We want to make sure that everyone on IT Security Guru treats the site and other members with respect, so we have a few guidelines we ask you to follow:
- First and foremost, IT Security Guru is a community so please respect others in the community.
- IT Security Guru does not take responsibility for the behaviour of members, but any member behaving inappropriately can be suspended.
- Views and opinions are those of the member expressing them, IT Security Guru takes no responsibility for those views.
- Comments which are racist, sexist, ageist or discriminatory in any way are not permitted. If you see any content with offends you, please contact us immediately and we will review it at the earliest opportunity.
- Respect the copyright and confidentiality of others with everything you post.
- Be honest.
- Do not use blogs or comments as sales tools for your products or services.
- We may re-use your comments or blogs, or publicise them through our Twitter account and other means.
- Advertising this website using unsolicited messages is prohibited