The doors have now closed on another Infosecurity Europe, held at London’s Olympia London but the knowledge gleaned, and the relationships established, over the three days will live on.
Here at IT Security Guru, we’re keen to learn what you’ve taken away from this year’s show. But we’re not talking business cards, threat advice or even blisters – we’re talking swag!
To get you started, here are a few of our favourite swipes:
- A blue light sabre – handed out in the thousands (probably) by Scrutinizer
- A woolly viking hat – from Norse Group
- A magic 8-ball – bestowed on a chosen few by FireMon
- A cuddly doberman – from Crytptzone
- A rather fetching caricature – from Tripwire’s stand.
So, what were your favourite swag items? Let us know in the comments below.