Registration for the European IT Security Analyst & CISO Forum on 25th and 26th April 2016 is open! What is the event all about?
Attendees will get the opportunity to brief the most powerful IT security analysts in the world, plus participate in a roundtable debate with a dozen top CISOs. You’ll also get the chance to bring in sales leads from the vendor expo in the afternoon of day two.
THE IT SECURITY ANALYST & CISO FORUM WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Build, nurture and update key analysts who assess and define your company’s future in both a formal and informal environment
- Provide an extremely cost & time effective way for your CTO or CEO to brief a year’s worth of analysts in days!
- Gather insight into current analyst thinking and assessments
- Meet, network, debate with & influence a dozen top CISOs!
- Be ahead of your competitors!
THE CISO AND ANALYST ROUNDTABLE DEBATE – PLUS A YOUR CHANCE TO QUIZ THE CISOs
This annual roundtable is looked forward to by a dozen or so CIOs & CISOs as they know it’s one of the only truly honest environments where they can vent their opinions and exchange their experiences amongst like-minded colleagues in a private and informal setting. What is unique and special is that the analysts and vendors get to put a question to the table in order to stimulate debate, resulting in unique insight and the inside track on what the CISOs are looking for from the vendor community. This event will have your sales guys chomping at the bit to participate!
For more information, please visit http://www.itsecurityanalystforum.com/