FireMon delivered a strong 2016 with notable highlights:
- Significant year-over-year bookings growth
- Greater than 90% customer renewal rates
- Industry leading customer satisfaction rating of 95%
- Largest bookings quarter on record in Q4
- Expansion of market leadership through new customer acquisition and multiple industry awards
- Record number of transactions valued at greater than $500,000
- Advanced integration with Palo Alto Networks security devices
FireMon, the leader in Network Security and Policy Management (NSPM), today announced that 2016 was the company’s strongest year on record in both revenue and bookings – continuing a 5-year streak of double-digit growth. The firm attributes the success to the addition of many new customers, particularly in North America and APAC, and key senior leadership appointments, including Satin H. Mirchandani as CEO and Paul Calatayud as CTO. FireMon’s Intelligent Security Management solutions have become more and more critical as complexity in network security environments continues to rise.
“Security is dominating the conversation in enterprise companies as they seek the answer to improving security operations and reducing risk,” said Mirchandani. “What they often fail to realise is that due to complex and often poorly managed networked security environments, they’re increasing their operational costs while also making it a lot easier for cyber attacks to be successful. FireMon’s industry leading solutions reduce the risk related to the widening gap between security resources, and the demand on those resources, to effectively manage existing and newly added security technologies.”
As further proof of its strong market position, FireMon achieved a substantial increase in add-on customer bookings and double digit growth in North America, APAC and EMEA. In addition to bookings success, 2016 also saw new product innovations, highlighted by the release of Intelligent Policy Automation – including advanced support for Cisco and Palo Alto Networks devices. FireMon also acquired FortyCloud for multi-cloud security management.
FireMon continued its winning streak with five industry awards in 2016 including:
- Computing Security’s Best Enterprise Security Solution
- CIO Review 20 Most Promising Risk Management Solution Providers
- Ingram’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Kansas City
- CRN 5-Star Partner Program Guide
- Computing’s Security Excellence Risk Management
“We’re confident that 2017 will be another big year for FireMon as we add to our portfolio and carry on delivering intelligent security management solutions that improve our customers’ security postures and reduce the complexity of their security environments,” concluded Mirchandani.