Over 100 world-class speakers, hackers and disruptors will come together to bridge knowledge gap between cyber and business communities during UK Cyber Security Week event on 4th and 5th April at the Business Design Centre, London arranged by ROAR B2B.
Bringing together globally renowned speakers and leading cyber experts, from Tinder Swindler star, Cecilie Fjellhoy, to Microsoft’s Chief Security Advisor, and Hacker Jason E Street to tech and organised crime investigative reporter, Geoff White, the organisers say the event will provide education and insights on fighting cyber-crime to business professionals looking to incorporate and improve cyber strategies across their organisations at every level.
ROAR B2B are providing conference level content completely free of charge with the aim to create a security community to bridge the knowledge gap, demystify jargon, share the latest thinking and showcase the latest in cybersec tech and initiatives. The event will bring together business and security professionals to level-up UK cyber security, and provide an opportunity for the community to become better prepared to tackle business cyber threats and issues, collectively. The full agenda can be found here.
Among those sharing their real-life experiences and insights on the state of current and future cyber security will be:
- Cecilie Fjellhøy– The star of The Tinder Swindler – Netflix’s most-watched documentary of 2022 – will be talking about the sophistication of identity fraud.
- Sarah Armstrong-Smith – Chief security advisor at Microsoft
- Jennifer Cox – An award-winning Security Manager with outstanding contribution to Women in Tech will be talking about risk exposure – how to see the whole picture and where to focus resource.
- ‘Hacker’ – A real-life hacker, whose identity has been protected to ensure open and candid discussion, will open the event, sharing their experiences and techniques used to exploit and infiltrate systems; from airports and casinos to critical national infrastructure facilities.
- Jayson E. Street – A rare chance to see the Rockstar Hacker in the UK
- Geoff White– BBC, Sunday Times and Channel 4 investigative reporter – host of top podcast “The Lazarus Heist” will be doing an interactive phishing demo on stage and a book signing at the event.
- Len Noe– The ex-black hat hacker who can compromise systems with the implants in his body.
- Jake Moore– Will explore ‘How to hire a hitman on the dark web’ which sounds both risky and cool at the same time.
- Chris John Riley – Senior security engineer and tech lead, Google Switzerland
- Dan Gericke, Chief Technology Officer at ExpressVPN on how exposure to Counter-Terrorism efforts in the Middle East shaped his career
“I’m very much looking forward to speaking at UK Cyber Week. It’ll be great to mix with the cybersec pros, share tips on the hackers’ latest tricks, and perhaps sign a few copies of my book The Lazarus Heist!” Geoff White, Investigative Reporter & host of ‘The Lazarus Heist’ said.
Joining the event line-up will be exhibitors at the forefront of cyber security such as Arctic Wolf, Beyond Identity, CrowdStrike, Darktrace, Fortanix, Forescout, ManageEngine, SentinelOne, SenseOn Tech and Thales. Attendees can expect discussion, debate and insights into a range of critical topics; from AI/ML & data science, sophisticated cyber-attacks, the great resignation and increase in cyber risk. From cyber security in legal and compliance, and cloud & platform security to reverse & social engineering.
Bradley Maule-ffinch, Group Managing Director, UK Cyber Security Week said, “The criticality of cyber security has moved it from the basement to the boardroom – but this has created a knowledge gap that must be addressed. Malicious hackers know this and can exploit vulnerabilities too easily. We want to bring everyone together under one roof to share expertise and experiences, and level up cyber security in the UK. Our promise is that everyone, no matter how much or how little expertise they have, leaves knowing more and is better equipped for the battle ahead.”
Free attendee registration is open here.