The new version of the Cybersecurity 500 has been released to now include 110 companies (22 per cent) listed outside of the US.
With the largest numbers held in the UK (20 companies), Israel (16), Canada (13) and Germany (12), the global compilation of leading companies who provide cyber security solutions and services.are ranked by:
- Cybersecurity Sector (market category)
- Problem(s) solved
- Customer base
- Feedback from CISOs and decision makers
- Feedback from IT security evaluators and recommenders
- Feedback from VARs, SIs and consultants
- VC funding
- Company growth
- Published product reviews
- Demos and presentations at conferences
- Corporate marketing and branding
- Media coverage
- Notable implementations
- Founder and management pedigree
- Interviews with senior management
Top of the list is FireEye, who Cybersecurity Ventures and editor-in-chief of the Cybersecurity 500 Steve Morgan said was “continuing to grow its global customer base and employee headcount, while getting kudos for their technology platform and product lineup, alliance partner integration, channel program, service, and support, from the entire cyber security community”.
AVG Technologies, with global headquarters in Amsterdam, is the top listed international company and number six overall, who recently announced they have surpassed two-hundred million active users of their software.
“At AVG, we believe that everyone in the world has the inalienable right to security and privacy online” says Gary Kovacs, CEO at AVG. “We are committed to enabling the next three billion people coming on line to explore the Internet with peace of mind and security.”
The full Cybersecurity 500 can be viewed here