Global connectivity specialist Eseye and leading agentless device security platform provider Armis, today announced a strategic partnership and joint solution that enables organisations to deploy connected devices anywhere in the world with enterprise-class security and consistent, reliable cellular (4G/LTE/5G) connectivity.
Eseye’s unique Connectivity Management Platform enables devices to switch intelligently to any one of over 700 GSMA-compliant carriers to maximise uptime with greater than 98% global coverage. The Armis Agentless Device Security Platform provides device discovery, monitoring, and behavioural risk assessments and automatically responds to anomalies that put devices at risk.
Now, more than ever before, losing connectivity or the ability to access devices due to a cyberattack is an increasingly growing threat. These events can be financially devastating, reputation destroying, and brand damaging, causing widespread collateral loss to an organisation’s bottom line.
Particularly, in today’s dynamic environment that demands mobile and remote device connectivity, it’s essential for organisations with enterprise devices deployed around the world and across various mobile network operators (MNOs) to ensure operational resilience and business continuity.
“Together, the Armis and Eseye technologies create an industry-first synergy, delivering a secure and connected ecosystem for mobile devices across industries,” said Peter Doggart, Vice President of Business Development at Armis. “As the supply chain continues to expand, this partnership lays the ultimate foundation for automation and digital transformation.”
Through this frictionless integration, Armis integrates with Eseye in the cloud for:
- Comprehensive Asset Inventory: Armis detects and identifies all devices connecting to Eseye’s global network, for example, Internet-enabled medical devices, vending machines, remote devices in energy and utility industries, and telematics and monitoring sensors.
- Risk Management: Armis calculates a risk score for every device on Eseye-managed cellular networks, and continues to monitor device behaviour to ensure risk is kept below a customer’s tolerance threshold.
- Automatic Detection and Response: At an unacceptable level or risk, or if behaviour indicates an imminent or active threat, Armis can sanction or quarantine a suspicious device, or disconnect a malicious device from an Eseye-managed cellular network to prevent a threat from moving laterally.
“Without the capability to install agents on cellular devices, updating the software and operating systems that manage connected devices is extremely difficult, leaving companies vulnerable to increased risk of attack,” said Nick Earle, CEO of Eseye. “Our new partner, Armis, seamlessly integrates with Eseye, providing device inventory, risk assessment, threat detection, and response to make certain that global cellular connectivity is secure without requiring agents or deploying additional hardware or software.”
- Join the conversation with Armis on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Visit com to learn more about our agentless device security platform
- Read the solution brief to get more insights
- If you’re ready to get started, request a demo
- Register for our joint webinar